"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Tuesday, July 9, 2019

New developments for Confessions

Hey Geneaholics, so new developments in the world of Confessions are coming.  I am working on the development of a podcast!  I'm hoping to launch by September, but sooner than that of course.  Right now I'm learning what I need and how to start a Podcast and develop topics for a weekly episode.  I'm excited to be able to bring my followers of Confessions, Confessions in a new format finally!
I'm working on topics for the first few episodes, but I'd like to know what topics you want to hear about.  Let me know in the comments below what topic ideas you have for the new podcast! I can't wait to hear your ideas for the new podcast!

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment