"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

George Lardie (Lardy) and Esther Beauchamps

I finally have added a generation on my Lardie research. I found on ancestry.com a copy of the marriage record for George Lardie (Lardy), Sr. and Esther Beuchamps. It was in french, so after a day of waiting someone from the findagrave.com forums was able to translate the document into english for me. There are some very talented people there.
I have saved a copy of the image, which is from teh Druoin Collection in Canada. The record not only gave me George's and Esther's marriage date, but also stated that George was a widower and his first wife's name as well as the name of George's father and the names of both Esther's parents.
What an exciting find!

No comments:

Post a Comment