"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Funny, HAHA

Yesterday I was at Grand Traverse Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Traverse City, MI taking photos for volunteer look ups on Find-A-Grave when I had stopped to take a photo and didn't realize I had parked in the path of a sprinkler.  My baby had started fussing a little bit, so I opened the side door of my van to check on him.  All of a sudden I got a blast of water across my back!  The cemetery has underground sprinklers so they aren't the fastest moving sprinklers.  Not only did I get soaked, but a bunch of stuff in my van was soaked and my little guy got a blast of water as well.  He really didn't like that.  My little guy let out a screech to let me (and the rest of the township) know that he was not happy about gettnig wet.  I looked at my 4-year-old, who was also with us, and just broke down laughing.  I really didn't mind the water anyway seems it was in the 90's yesterday.
I did get all my photos taken and posted online yesterday.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment