"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Burning the midnight Oil...

I have been known in the past to stay up well into the wee hours of the morning working on research, espcially when I am on a hot lead.  I think many genealogists can relate to that.  Now I am working night shift and I am awake at night, even on my nights off.  It takes a whole new meaning to "Burning the midnight Oil".  It is funny to think that when I first found out I would be working nights, like many other new nurses, I thought "Wow!  I'll have lots of time for genealogy research!"  So on a recent night off I was working on research and fortunately also on a 'hot' lead as well.  And No family complaining that I wasn't paying attention to them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment