Week 51: Think about the goals you want to accomplish next year and write them down. What research steps do you want to take? What records would you like to find? Think about the brick walls you’d like knocked down. What things haven’t you done yet and why not? This task doesn’t have to be a resolution list unless you want it to be. Authors of genealogy blogs may share their lists with their readers if they choose
I jokingly told someone the other day that my 2011 Genealogy plan was to have a plan....
So this is my plan for my 2011 research list/plan:
- Attend 2011 Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree in June
- Follow up on letters I have written and research requests I have made and haven't heard back from.
- Make time to research
- Improve my genealogy education
- Utilize more offline records such as churches, FHC, etc
- continue to be a RAOGK Volunteer
- Continue to volunteer on Family Search
- Write on my blog at least once a week