"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Friday, July 27, 2012

Post Flip Pal Webinar

I enjoyed the webinar put on Wednesday by Geoff Rasmussen, Thomas MacEntee and Gordon Nuttall about using the Flip Pal scanner to your advantage before family events.  I really enjoyed the many uses that were presented on the webinar.  The Flip Pal is so versatile and there are so many uses for it!  I was more in awe than I had been before of the Flip Pal and now its even higher on my Genealogy Wish list!  (Honey if you're reading this my birthday and our anniversary is coming up!)  And sadly I didn't win the door prize, but I will be attending more webinars in the future...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I highly recommend the webinar series on Legacy Family tree.  Flip Pal isn't the only topic available either.  There are so many topics, from developing a research plan (definitely on my must watch list) to researching specific nationalities...Yay for the Irish research webinars coming up!!!!  And many other topics presented by many genealogy experts, including those listed above and others.  Check out the website at http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Webinars.asp.  Enjoy!

Happy Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment