"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Monday, July 29, 2013

Who do you think you are?

The long awaited season 3...or is it 4?....is finally here!  Ok, so I know it started a week ago, but between work and school I just watched the first episode with Kelly Clarkston.  What a fascinating journey Kelly took us on discovering information about her 3 times great grand father, Isaiah Rose.  If you haven't seen the new episode check it out Here.  I cried right along with Kelly on her journey and learned some more about the United States history, specifically the civil war and a little bit about the Ohio state senate. 

One more new surprise this season is that Who Do You Think You Are? has moved from ABC to TLC.  That's right, our beloved show is on a new channel, but all the experts that we have come to love are still there!  And the show still has the same look and feel!  Thank you TLC.  I'm looking forward to another season of Ancestor Hunting....even if I can only participate from my comfy chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment