"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Families for the iPhone

It's no secret that I am an avid legacy user.  Now my favorite genealogy program has made me love them more!!!  I joined the techy world this year and got an iphone.  I also discovered the program Families for my iphone that works with my Legacy program on my computer.  Now I can my ENTIRE legacy file, including photos, anywhere with me just by remembering my phone.  It's lots of fun sharing some old family photos with my coworkers.  I'm also to take more than one Legacy file with me. 

It's a pretty intuitive program, but you definately have to read the directions to get your file out of legacy properly, but after that it's pretty easy.  You also have to download the sync file to your computer....I found this out the hard way...I guess I should have taken my own advice and read the instructions. 

So my recommendation is that if you love Legacy and your love your iphone, this is a must get!  It isn't very expensive and it is well worth the investment!

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment