"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Tuesday, May 6, 2014

BillionGraves Challenge Day 2

Ok so this is day 2 of work for me towards my goal of 50,000 photos.  My grand total of photo uploads as of today is 1328, which has also landed me 23rd on the leader board for photos contributed for the month!
Yup! That's me.  Ok, I'll be honest though, I'm trying not to get overwhelmed by the 50,000 photos required to win the ipad.  I'm just trying to focus on what I've done, and the good I've contributed to the world of genealogy by supporting free genealogy!  At least (if I read the BG blog right) I've earned the BG pin for being on the leader boards this month, not to mention some bragging rights too!
I hope those of you who are thinking about jumping on board do so soon and stay inspired! I still want to hear from all of you as well!
Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment