"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Changes in my Library

I'm sitting in my local library and I had to share with you.  The genealogy collection has always been in the back corner of the library on the second floor.  Now I don't want you to think it was in some dark and dingy corner because that is far from true.  There are beautiful huge windows over looking the lake next door to the library.  Tonight when coming with my daughter to work on some research I have found the genealogy section has moved!  It's upfront now, closer to the reference desk and it seems there is more shelf space dedicated to the genealogy collection.  There are still tables for ancestor hunters to work at as well as the two dedicated genealogy computers. 
What a pleasant surprise!

Happy Hunting all!

No comments:

Post a Comment