"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fearless Females March 16: Lunch Date

If you could have lunch with any female family member (living or dead) or any famous female who would it be and why? Where would you go? What would you eat?
If I could have lunch with any female family member, it would have to be my 3rd great grandmother, Emily (Tennyson) Fitzgerald.  I would want to meet her because I have so many unanswered questions about her life.  I would want to know why she left Ireland or England.  I would also want to know where she fits into the Tennyson family.  According to her eldest son's obituary she is the sister of Alfred Tennyson the writer.  I would also like to hear about her husband, my 3rd Great Grandfather.
I don't know where we would go or what we would eat, but I'm not so sure I'd really be paying attention to the food anyway.  :)

1 comment: