"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance"
-George Bernard Shaw


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fearless Females March 5: How did they meet?

How did they meet? You’ve documented marriages, now, go back a bit. Do you know the story of how your parents met? Your grandparents?


My husband and I met in college.  We were in the Police Academy together and even though I chose to leave I got a wonderful husband out of it.  I know that my parents met in high school.  In fact, they graduated in the same class. 

I don't know how either set of my grandparents met.  I guess I have never asked them.  One advantage of following Lisa's prompts have me realizing what information I don't have about current generations of my family.  It's time to break out the video camera and start working on those interviews!

1 comment: